Monday, October 14, 2019

RESEARCH: AUDIENCE QUESTIONNAIRE

I created an audience questionnaire to elicit a variety of different pieces information on what our target audience of 35+ years olds would like to see. I used Google Forms which is very useful because I was able to send it out to a range of my peers. Using this, I could present data that I collected in both graphical forms and words, as I asked questions that yielded both qualitative and quantitative data.

Question 1: Are you 35 or over?

Question 2: Are you a Male or Female

Question 3: Where about's do you watch films the most? Cinema, Netflix, Amazon or other streaming platforms.

Question 4: What genre of film interests you the most?

Question 5: What three films have you enjoyed the most that you have been recently released?

Question 6: Have you seen any trailers of these films you have recently watched?

Question 7: What attracts you the most about a film? E.g. Actor, director, sequels

Question 8: Do you use any social media platforms to find out about new releases? E.g. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.

Question 9: Do you take interest to trailers at the cinema prior to the film?

Question 10: Are you regularly influenced by the reviews people have given about the films?

1 comment:

WELCOME MODERATOR

LUCAS KEECH 1636 CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680 I worked with THOMAS MACLEOD 9134 and ALFRED BEILL 6008  Our brief was to mak...